(Closed) :( / :)

posted 7 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
363 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Maybe you could push it back so your MOH could go? If you have all 5 of your then it may be more affordable for the other BM too. Do you guys have reservations somewhere or were you just going to play it by ear?

Post # 4
928 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I’m sorry, that really does suck ๐Ÿ™ That’s SO AMAZINGLY SWEET of your FI to give you the money to keep it going!! Awww!!! Could you invite some other girlfriends to attend?

Post # 6
7175 posts
Busy Beekeeper

It totally sucks if your MOH won’t be able to make it – BUT you will still have an amazingly wonderful time with the ones that will go!  And, how sweet is your FI!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 8
273 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

My FI and his guys are all leaving tomorrow for his BP in Dallas. If you see a group of guys acting like wild nuts or behaving inappropriately, smack them for me!!!

Have a GREAT time and try to enjoy it!!!

Post # 10
5273 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2009

At first I thought you lived in Austin, but you said 6 1/2 hours from Dallas – so I’m assuming you don’t?

I live in Dallas, and really wanted my bachelorette party in Austin, but only 3 of my girlfriends could go, so we kept in here in Dallas so more could come.

This would of been my suggestion to you, but since everything is booked, that isn’t a possibility. I’m glad you were able to pull things together so that all the girls could go!

The topic ‘:( / :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors