:( :( :( :(

posted 3 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
619 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

@RenoSweeney24:  Hugs. Maybe they’ve stopped off for a coffee/nap/buy a present?

Post # 5
2903 posts
Sugar bee

@RenoSweeney24:  They probably just decided to stop for a bite to eat or saw something they wanted to check out. Do they have any way to contact you? Also, did you verify with the airline when they landed? How is your airport in terms of taxiing and getting the baggage to the baggage pickup area in a timely manner? 

Post # 10
8708 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2012

Couldn’t you call them? From what I understand you just need their country code and their appropriate area code + phone number.

Post # 11
4072 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

@Hyperventilate:  My FI’s T-Mobile phone won’t work over here. It depends on the phone and carrier. Worth a shot though just in case.

OP, sorry they haven’t showed yet! Any chance they missed their initial flight? Or missed a connection if they had one? Otherwise I’m sure they got lost or stopped somewhere for whatever reason. Can you call the airline and confirm that they were on the flight?

Post # 12
4043 posts
Honey bee

Is it possible their luggage got lost or they had rental car issues? What if they missed a connection?

Post # 14
1242 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2012 - Chateau Briand

Yay glad they arrived safely! I would’ve been freaking out 🙁

Post # 15
1355 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - Vine Street Church

Why did they take so long?

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors