(Closed) 0.25 carat (or less) diamond: Proud & LOVES it – please share yours!!

posted 7 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
8354 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2011

Very pretty πŸ™‚

Post # 4
4583 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Well, my ring isn’t .25, but it’s still dainty at about .5. I just wanted to say I think your ring is lovely. πŸ™‚

Post # 5
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2011

My Stunner πŸ™‚

Post # 6
389 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Pretty rings!  I like this thread.  Other chicks can be such snobs about diamonds sometimes – my mom has a diamond that’s between .5 and .75 and people have actually had the nerve to ask “Why do you have such a small diamond when you’re married to a doctor?”  It’s not the size that matters, darn it! it’s the symbolism πŸ™

Post # 8
600 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I can’t resist sharing my ring in the gorgeous, lovely, classy stone threads!

center stone – a little under a half carot.

[attachment=1511862,191029]

Post # 9
5993 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2010

@Mrs Woods, your ring is gorgeous

Post # 11
544 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

@Meealissa:  I’ve had people say that to me, too………and then in the next breath as me for medical advice (I’m an ICU nurse and my husband is an anesthesiologist). WTF!!

Lovely rings ladies πŸ™‚

Post # 12
6351 posts
Bee Keeper

Your rings are all gorgeous!

Post # 13
1893 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Here’s mine, tcw is under half a carat.  I think the center stone is about 0.3 or so.  I get compliments on it all the time..

[attachment=1512152,191099]

Post # 15
81 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I’ve been lurking on the ‘bee for months now, but since I have crazy superstitions (I’m a very “don’t count your chickens before they hatch” kind of girl, and maybe I’m just a tad bit neurotic, ha), I told myself I wasn’t allowed to join until I had the ring on my finger…and now as of last night, I finally do!

She is absolutely beautiful and exactly what I wanted, as she should be; my fiance (love that word) and I picked her out together.  πŸ™‚  She is dainty and delightful.  I have tiny, tiny child-sized hands, so I felt a smaller ring looked more appropriate.  Also, since I plan to work with children, I made it a prerequisite that she not sit so high that I would smack a kiddo with her–yikes.  I love her and I think she is PERFECT. 

The topic ‘0.25 carat (or less) diamond: Proud & LOVES it – please share yours!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors