(Closed) 0.25ct diamond?

posted 6 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
7339 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Here is mine. It’s 0.23ct solitaire, white gold. It’s an actual set but it’s unique and I love it. Hopefully it will give you some inspiration.

Post # 4
221 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Beautiful ring, and the diamond looks bigger than .23 carat. What’s your size?

Here’s mine…It’s a .27 carat, E color, SI1 clarity, love it!

Sorry, didn’t post…

Post # 7
221 posts
Helper bee

@Pink Turtle:  Thanks, I feel a little self conscious, I feel a slightly bigger diamond would look better on my big hands. My fiancee picked it for me and I absolutely love it, so I feel bad for saying that…

What did you upgrade to? And could you show a picture of it please?

Post # 8
7339 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

@sweetaure:  Aww thank you, I’m a size 5.5. Your’s is so beautiful, classic and elegant, love it.

@Pink Turtle:  Thank you! That’s why I love it, FI picked it out and it’s just totally me.

Post # 10
221 posts
Helper bee

@Pink Turtle:  Isn’t it terrible, the way people’s rude comments affect your feelings on your own ring?! I love my ring, and I much prefer smaller diamonds to larger ones (for me, as I don’t wear any other jewelry; they can look gorgeous on other women) – saying that, I have short fat fingers, and the diamond looks smaller than it would one someone with skinny fingers. Anyway, I hate that I am, but I’m looking at getting a bigger diamond. I’m thinking of keeping the small one, because it’s the one that was chosen for me, and maybe getting it set as a pendant.

But I digress… I can’t wait to see your new ring!

couawilou: Thank you, you’re very kind. Did your fiance create it or did he just know what to pick? It is truly beautiful, and so unique. 

Post # 15
221 posts
Helper bee

@Pink Turtle:  I love it! It is so beautiful. And your new diamond really does look a lot bigger while your ring still keeps the same look. Thanks for posting the pictures. Have you decided what you’ll do with your original diamond?

Post # 16
2106 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I don’t have any rhr suggestions… but have you considered a pendant necklace? 

The topic ‘0.25ct diamond?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors