(Closed) & the groom will be nakie

posted 6 years ago in Grooms/men
Post # 3
290 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Do you have his dress blues at home (or service dress, I believe that’s the navy equivalent)? I know the Army ASU is sized like a suit or tux, you could use that to get his measurements. 

Try not to stress too much, it will work out. There’s a lot of wiggle room in suit sizing compared to wedding dresses!

Post # 5
726 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Are his dress blues tailored to his measurements? If you could get ahold of whoever is in charge of uniform, they might be able to help? Do you have ANY of his clothes you could measure? Or does anyone have access to them in Hawaii? Does he have any family/friends who wear a similar size? There must be some way!

Post # 6
46245 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Does anyone have access to his clothes in Hawaii so that you could get measurements from them?

Post # 8
14498 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

@HawaiiBamaBride:  Call the Hawian FRG leader.  I am sure they will have a way to get to talk to him or get the measurments.  This is kind of important, and I know that the FRG will help you.  They are all wives and would totally understand.

Post # 11
7431 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2009

@HawaiiBamaBride:  I had to laugh outloud at your title!! Can’t he have someone measure him on the ship and email you the results? I know my husband’s jacket size is 10 different from his pants cuz he’s got a really large upper body from being a mechanic. He’s a 34 pant and a 44 long in a suit jacket

ETA: those measurements sound pretty good. My husband is about 6’1

Post # 12
7695 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

LOL Love the title of the post! Good luck though.

Post # 13
278 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

I was laughing so hard when I read the title of the post!  Super cute!

The topic ‘& the groom will be nakie’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors