1 Aug Recap: Destination Themed Wedding in Riverside, CA *Pic Heavy*

posted 2 years ago in Recaps
Post # 3
279 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

JackiBean:  I was in tears just reading that you were in years!!!!!! Oops lol . SUPERRR beautiful everything looks so perfection and magical just how you described, I am so scared I will be that ugly crying face bride , He told me you better not cry which makes me cry more the thought of it lol . Congratulations !!!

Post # 7
176 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

JackiBean:  Congrats! Everything looks so beautiful! Love your shoes! 

Post # 8
2261 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Hubasaurust Rex! HAHAHA!!!!! That is so cute!!!!!!!!!

Really gorgeous wedding!!!

Congratulations! I hope it wasn’t as crazy hot as this week has been! 

Post # 9
1504 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

JackiBean:  HOLY COW, Riverside is my hometown. I LOVE the mission inn and go there to eat quite ofter. I ALMOST got married there myself.  Your wedding was GORGEOUS and I LOVE your shoes. And we have something in common. I used Cean One for my photography as well. Who was your Photographer? Mine was Cean. Anyways Congrats. 

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  .
Post # 12
170 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

JackiBean:  gorgeous!! We thought about getting married there. It’s such a beautiful place, I go there for the cupcakes!

Post # 13
179 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

JackiBean:  GORGEOUS!!!! I’m originally from Riverside and love the Mission Inn! Your pictures are stunning!

Post # 14
1504 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

JackiBean:  HAHA. Yep he IS such a sweetheart great guy who takes amazing pics. Is that the really HUGE Antique shop? If it is, SWOON. I LOVE that place too. Oh, and Casey’s Cakes is the ENEMY!!! I go there at least once a week, Seriously don’t even have to tell them what I want anymore they just know.  The Rockin Red Velvet and the Casey Confetti Cup Cakes are my Favs!! 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors