(Closed) 1 BM to 4 GMS, is that dorky?

posted 9 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
1428 posts
Bumble bee

You will NOT look like a dork! I think it is super special to have your sister as your BM. My BFF has 1 sister so she was her BM & her hubby had his 2 brothers as his GM & his BFF as an usher – their wedding was beautiful & nobody thought anything about their bridal party looked dorky 🙂

Post # 4
182 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Just don’t have the GMs walk down the aisle like they do at most wedding. Have them standing up from with the groom. Your sister should still walk down the aisle before you though. If you are worry called some of the GMs ushers.

BMs host your bridal showers and help you get ready.The maid of honor holds your flowers, fixes your dress, and passes you the groom’s ring during the ceremony.

Post # 6
5399 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

You have as many BMs that you want…it’s whatever makes you happy!  Don’t worry about other people, most of the time they don’t even remember things like that anyway.  I agree, have the GM already be up at the front of the aisle waiting.  As for the getting ready part, you can have anyone you want…special cousins, aunts, etc.  As far as what a BM actually does, there’s a great wiki on it if you want to check it out!

The topic ‘1 BM to 4 GMS, is that dorky?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors