1 mo. old ate a Little Debbie cake. What baby posts on YOUR fb make you crazy?

posted 3 years ago in Babies
Post # 2
2684 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 1996

Re: Exhibit A. OMG, LOL! I mean, what can you do but laugh? That is so dumb. Also, I don’t think it’s true. It would take probably a whole day to feed one of those things to a 1 month old, it would be one crumb at a time.

Post # 4
57 posts
Worker bee

I love seeing photos of friends babies on FB and the cute stories too…HOWEVER

All the posts about poos really don’t fly with me. A recent example – “Baby boy just did a number 3 in our new bath!”. 

Following a couple of comments asking what a number 3 meant, my FB friend explained that it was otherwise known as “sharting”, described its colour and texture… And shared that her 5yo daughter was also in the bath. 

Overshare to the max!!

Post # 5
2696 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

One month?! That is down right horrifying. I could even go as far as suggesting childrens services could get involved over that…

Exhibit B: W.T.F.

That is all.

The things on Facebook that always bother me are the photos of kids improperly placed in thier car seats. It scares me. Every thing from twisted or loose straps, to unsafe seat covers to forward facing too early…. it kills me.

Post # 6
7262 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2013

I don’t even see how a one month old can eat a cupcake like that. My 6 month old just started solids and can hardly get down watered down puréed sweet potato.

The second one is way TMI. Poor baby, and grandma!

Post # 7
397 posts
Helper bee

These sorts of things… Drive. Me. NUTS. I don’t want to police everything that people post on their own social media page, but I feel like so many people cross the line when it comes to kids. So this is a real hotspot for me.

Especially posting photos of these innocent babies that will most def haunt them for the rest of their lives (hello, it’s the internet!). I had a Facebook “friend” recently post photos of her family on a boat trip…. Which included her almost-toddler daughter, with zero clothes on and some of her private parts showing. Amother woman yesterday did the same thing with a photograph of her seven-year-old son peeing in the yard… A picture from behind of his pants around his ankles, bare bum and all. 

Cute in person, maybe, but TOTALLY not appropriate for complete strangers to see parts of your child that should otherwise be covered in clothing! 

I also do not want to hear about anyone’s bowel movements, including babies and kids. And, I don’t need to see fifty photos and videos of them a day… Doing. The same. Exact. Things.

I get that parents are proud, but my goodness… Get off of Facebook and actually spend some real quality time with them instead of plastering their face all of the World Wide Web.

Post # 8
1436 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

A Co worker sent pictures of her baby, including a picture of a shitty diaper :/

Post # 9
1616 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I’m confused as to how a one month old can eat a cupcake. My 6 month old has a hard time with purées if it’s not watered down. I’m also willing to bet that the baby got really sick. There’s a reason you’re supposed to wait till 5-6 months and start with rice cereal. A one month old cant even hold their head up!

Post # 10
1765 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

ugh i feel ya!!! My biggest pet peeve currently is one friend OVERSHARRING EVERYTHING!! she recently had photos done which were adorable except FIVE of the pictures she posted were of her BUTT NAKED 4 YEAR OLD holding her BUTT NAKED NEWBORN! ok naked newborn pics are common things but really your naked 4 year old with nothing but her baby sister covering her lady bits….creeps me out!!!

also i dont care how your kid is doing with potty training and i certainly dont need a daily update on the progress and set backs….just dont care…also

I DO NOT WANT TO SEE PICTURES OF YOUR KIDS ON THE POT AND THE RESULTS OF THEIR EFFORTS! PLEASE STOP POSTING THEM!! I DONT WANT TO SEE YOUR KIDS POOPING FACE!!!

Post # 11
1765 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

ps; wow i feel much better after that vent!

Post # 12
42490 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

I still don’t believe the one month old ate the cake. They simpy don’t have the ability to control the  the tongue- needed for swallowing solids, until much older.

They may have stupidly fed it to her, but I guarantee 99% of it ended up on the outside of her face.

Post # 13
1131 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Wth is number 3???

this whole thread made me laugh so hard

Post # 14
1464 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I agree with all 3 examples given here. Ugh!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors