(Closed) 1 MOH & 3 Groomsmen. What do I do?

posted 8 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
11325 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2011

I don’t think it needs to be even! My Fiance is having a Best Man and 1 Groomsmen and I am having a Maid/Matron of Honor and 2 Bridesmaid or Best Man. Who cares if it is not equal?

Post # 4
708 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

OK – this is a sucky situation. I don’t think it matters if it is unequal. However, if it makes you feel uncomforatble. You could make 2 of the groomsmen ushers (telling them that they are not being demoted, but you want it to be even). You also have quite sometime before your wedding and maybe somethings will change int eh next couple of months.

Post # 5
544 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

If you have any good male friends, have one of them stand on your side! You don’t need to only have women and your Fiance to only have men. 

Post # 6
1545 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

It doesnt have to be even.

Have the guys already standing up there and let your Maid/Matron of Honor walk in by herself and have her standing by your side. I have seen that before and it still looked beautiful!

Post # 7
671 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2018

I don’t think it matters to have one attendant on one side and three on the other.  I’m just sorry your other sister & brother aren’t going to get to participate.  That is really selfish of your dad and makes me sad for you — and them. 

However, if you are really bothered by the “uneveness” then maybe your Fiance could choose one brother that he’s closest with to be his Best Man and the other two could be ushers? 

Post # 9
1184 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

are you close with your mom? she could walk you down the aisle and then stand up on your side. my friend did this with her grandmother and it was really sweet.

The topic ‘1 MOH & 3 Groomsmen. What do I do?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors