(Closed) 1 month and 11 days, but I'm not freaking out. Normal?

posted 5 years ago in Logistics
Post # 3
4150 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I did a lot of planning upfront and am also very organized, but I will say, around 4 weeks, it was like a switch flipped and I got really anxious.  It comes in waves now.  It’s not because things aren’t done – most things have been done for months! – it’s just because it’s all coming together now in just a few weeks.  Glad you’re not feeling stressed and hope you stay that way!

Post # 5
4803 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I think it’s normal…I was totally 100% calm until about an hour before, haha.

Post # 6
6893 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2012

I was the same way – so if you consider me normal (questionable) then sure! 😉 I didn’t start to freak out at all until about 1 day before…when we were trying to set up the RD and the venue person was LATE. The next day, I wasn’t nervous until about an hour before I was supposed to see DH for our First Look. Then, after the First Look we were golden! We were both super calm and it was great. 🙂

Post # 7
177 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I’m the day after you and I’m cool as a cucumber. That also worries me a bit, haha. Like yourself, I keep thinking am I forgetting something? Is my wedding too simple? Why am I not freaking out like so many other brides? I have a feeling that when it hits me it’ll hit HARD. But for now just enjoy the serenity 🙂

Post # 8
2693 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I think it’s awesome that you aren’t freaking out.  I am not freaking out but I do sfeel that rush of emotions about all I have left to do.  It comes in waves though.

The topic ‘1 month and 11 days, but I'm not freaking out. Normal?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors