(Closed) 1 month anniversary

posted 5 years ago in Married Life
Post # 3
Hostess
18623 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

If you guys are romanitic, it could work.  My husband is not really romantic so it would be a waste on him.

Post # 4
Hostess
13662 posts
Honey Beekeeper

I think it can be cute and fun to acknowledge the months during your first year of marriage. We didn’t buy cards for each other, but we always made sure to tell each other “Happy 16th!” each month, and sometimes we’d do something a little special just to recognize the day. 🙂

Post # 6
602 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Nope on the 17th of every month when we wake up I’ve said guess what. We’ve been married X months.  That’s all.

Post # 7
2697 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@Hobokenbride2012:  Thats what we started doing today!

Post # 9
743 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

We opened a bottle of wine. It was low key, but exactly what we needed 🙂 

Post # 10
553 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

awww congrats! we didnt really do much except point out its been a month. he did count the first two weeks noting ”at this time last saturday we just got married” 🙂

Post # 11
3699 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I got him a tiny little cake and even cut it with my serving set.  🙂  When I gave him the cake and card he was like… “really?!”  I promised not to do it every month, but I did make him take me out for dinner that night.  I think 1mo, 6mo, and then every year is good. 

Post # 12
1403 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

I think that’s a really sweet idea.  I would do it as a surprise to him, at least for the one month!

The topic ‘1 month anniversary’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors