376 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Pictures or backstory? 

Post # 4
71 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

If you really hate it and cannot live with it, check out ONCEWED.com  People sell their dresses there at cheap prices and you dont have to wait for them to be ordered. A rush on maggie sotterro at least is 3-4 months still. I really suggest once wed though!

Post # 5
8354 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2011

At this stage, you would probably have to get something off the rack. Why don’t you like your gown? Do you have a picture to show us? Maybe, we could offer a simple fix?

Post # 6
3614 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I did a rush order one month before the wedding and got it days before but it’s very rare and very risky. Usually you’ll only get it if they have one in stock in your size. You’ll also have no time for alterations, so I don’t recommend it.

If you can fit into the sample sizes, your best would be to go shopping this weekend and try to get something off the rack. After that I wouldn’t bother. I caused myself way too much stress at the last minute. Maybe if you post pictures, we can give you suggestions on how to jazz up your dress, recommend changes etc to tailor it more to your liking.

The topic ‘1 month to go & hate my dress!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors