(Closed) 1 month to go and I have totally shut down

posted 5 years ago in May 2013
Post # 3
3297 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - An amazing non-profit retreat

I hear ya. Time is flying but it is also not… I am so ready for it to be our day, to be on our honeymoon, and to be MARRIED. I guess just hang in there and if you don’t want to DIY, find another way that will let you relax. There’s so much pressure to make everything perfect,but in the end, planning your wedding shouldn’t be another chore. We have enough of those in life. Choose 1 or 2 things you don’t want to do without, and forget the rest 🙂 What kind of DIY projects are you taking on?

Post # 5
72 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Oh my gosh I am the SAME way! Up until about two months before the wedding I was so on the ball – organized, on schedule, making things early, etc. Then it seems like the closer the wedding is getting the less motivation I have to get things done!! Am I burnt out? Do I finally realize it’s just one day and no matter what, we’re going to end up married either way? It’s truly bothering me how I’ve lost all motivation, when I used to be so excited to do everything involving the wedding. Good to know I’m not the only one!

Post # 6
49 posts
  • Wedding: June 2013

I feel the same way! I am so glad that I am not alone in this boat. I was so excited when there were months until the wedding, and now, I have lost the motivation. I think it does have to do with I know in the end we will be married either way, half of the “little details” I won’t get to see on the day of in fruition, and all of the money that goes in to it is a bit draining as well. So glad to have other bees feeling the same way. 

Post # 7
39 posts

You are soooo not alone. I have started a bunch of them, got half way or almost done… have not finished any of them 🙁 I end up stopping and starting the next one before the last one was finished.. I am sooo in trouble 🙁

I need help!!

Post # 8
845 posts
Busy bee

Sometimes I think of things I want to do and then realize there is no time left and I’m just baffled.  Where’d it all go?!?

The topic ‘1 month to go and I have totally shut down’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors