1 week missed AF, BFN PT, blood test BFN but sensitive nipples?

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 2
3756 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Sensitive nipples is a post ovulation symptom just as much as it’s a pregnancy symptom. I would guess that you ovulated really late and AF is on the way. You don’t really miss a period, it’s just that your body doesn’t ovulate when it normally does and once it finally happens, AF arrives within the next couple of weeks. I definitely recommend temping so you know what’s going on. There is a small chance that you ovulated late and did get pregnant but are still too early to test positive, but it’s more likely that AF is pending. Hang in there. 

Post # 3
2725 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

If you aren’t temping, then what are you basing the fact that you ovulated on? OPKs can give you a positive, which means you had an LH surge, but you might not actually ovulate. Your body could “gear up” to ovulate, but not actually do so, and then “gear up” and actually ovulate later on.

Post # 4
1107 posts
Bumble bee

The first cycle DH and I were TTC, I was 5-6 days late for my period and my nipples and breasts were SOOO sore. Darker, sore to the touch, veiny. But alas, I was not pregnant. Nature’s cruel sometimes huh? 🙂 Good luck to you!

Post # 6
106 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

I get this in my TWW and it usually lasts for 5-6 days before AF. Sounds to me like you ovulated late? 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors