1 week!! so excited to wear my wedding set!

posted 3 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
251 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

beautiful, yayyy excite for you. It is similar to mine

Post # 5
2878 posts
Sugar bee

@LovesBeingAMrs:  AHhh its coming up so fast! I get married the day after you and also had an 18 month engagement – crazy how time flies!!

Post # 6
5087 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2014

@LovesBeingAMrs:  I’m taking so much comfort from that ours is 24 months…we’re @ 20 months now. So excited for you being only a week away. Best wishes. 

Post # 9
2878 posts
Sugar bee

@LovesBeingAMrs:  An old pic before we changed my center stone for a better quality/sparklier one 🙂 They came as a set.

My e-ring fits perfectly, but once I add the wedding band the set is a little tight.  Problem is, I can’t size them up any more, so I’d have to get them to re-make a new set in a larger size :-/

Post # 11
2878 posts
Sugar bee

@LovesBeingAMrs:  Well, the standard ring size is smaller than my ring size, so it had already been sized up a full size.  They don’t recommend changing a ring more than one full size when it has the pave like that.  If I’d known it was an option, I would have gotten them to make it in the correct size to begin with, and then I’d just have to size it up a bit 🙁 Oh well.  I’m going to wear it for a bit and see if it creates a groove and ends up looking fine, but if the ‘muffin top’ stays, I’ll probably swap it out.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors