(Closed) 1 week to go!!!!

posted 5 years ago in December 2012
Post # 3
215 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Hi darling!  It’s exciting, isn’t it? ๐Ÿ˜€

I’ve got 6 days myself, as I am getting married on December 1st, 2012.  So you and I are essentially in the same boat.

Welp, I’ll tell you what.  I go to work full time and school, and I am really not looking forward to having to work my rear end off until Thursday comes (I’ve got work, but decided to skip out on school that day to get last-minute things done before we leave that night, omg!!!)  I have a feeling that this week is just going to INCH by.  Or maybe not!  Maybe I’ll be SO busy haha. ๐Ÿ˜›

Anyhow, I’ve still got to pack for our few days away from home.  I’ll have to remember the rings. . .as my mother has instructed me about 23458929 times.  Or thereabouts lol!  I also need to pay our baker.  I tried calling her a few times to get her to take our payment, but she’s never where she can charge our card, ugh!

I’m thinking of going on a strictly lemon-water diet as far as drinks go for this week.  No coffee, no red wine, no sugary drinks, etc.  I have a feeling that detoxing my body is the best thing I can do before I nab everything I can snack on lol. ๐Ÿ˜›

The topic ‘1 week to go!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors