(Closed) 1 year anniversary what are you doing or what did you do

posted 6 years ago in Married Life
Post # 3
9609 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2018

we went to a resort for two days, handfed dolphins, and (TMI) had sex for the first time

edit: this was for our first dating anniversary, we’re not married yet 

Post # 4
7296 posts
Busy Beekeeper

we booked an overnight stay in a jacuzzi room in a nice hotel in Niagara Falls! i can’t wait! we actually got a good deal on living social that includes a voucher for dinner in their fancy shmancy restaurant and a wine tasting tour the next day  🙂  

i am hoping for every anniversay we can get out of town whether its for a night, a weekend or a week. i will prefer that to exchanging gifts and doing a typical date night. And so even though our finances are low this year, i am stoked we got a deal for a romantic one night getaway to kick off future wedding anniversaries.

Post # 5
1550 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

we are going to our beach house for three  days. it is going to be freezing cold and probably raining but its all we can afford right now.

Post # 6
2053 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@dynamic_duo:  What a great deal! Happy for you. I like how you think/plan! 🙂

I don’t know what we’ll do yet but am eager to read some ideas.

Post # 6
1550 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

@Jacqui90:  you had sex for the first time on  your one year maarriage anniversary?

Post # 7
9609 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2018

@MissDareDevil:  no, we’re not married yet, i misunderstood the original post. first dating anniversary lol

Post # 8
7296 posts
Busy Beekeeper

@Cornflakegirl:  thanks! We really can’t wait for the jacuzzi, lol. we lived in California all last year for my internship and the apt complex we lived in had an outdoor jacuzzi which we went a few times a week for the whole entire year, winter included.  now we are back up in Canada with snow and no jacuzzi and we miss it!!!

Post # 9
10288 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2011

We’re going to NYC for a long weekend. I grew up there but DH hasn’t been for more than just a few hours (job interview). We’re only 3.5 hours away so it will be a relatively easy weekend getaway.

The topic ‘1 year anniversary what are you doing or what did you do’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors