1 year Dating Anniversary

posted 3 years ago in Relationships
Post # 4
404 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

We did dinner under the stars at the cottage for our one year. 

Two year is this month, and the ring is coming. 🙂 Or I hope so, I know it’s in the house hiding somewhere. He better not keep my waiting forever! 

Post # 5
1406 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

We spent a long weekend in DC for our first anniversary.  For our second I think all we did was go out to dinner the weekend before and after (LDR, anniversary fell in the middle of the week).

Post # 6
375 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I don’t think we did much.  It was the summer after I graduated high school, so we probably got drunk at some party, haha.  Next week is our 10 year dating anniversary!  Spending it at someone else’s wedding though, haha.

Post # 7
2576 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@MrsWe:  We went on a picnic at one of the non-touristy parks in NYC. I made sandwiches and it was a good time. Two weeks after that, I moved into his place. 

Post # 8
6073 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2012

@MrsWe:  We redid our first date!  That was a 12 mile mountain bike ride, then sat on some benches and had a beer while watching the sunset!  Perfect.

Post # 9
917 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Our 1st anniversary was in May of 2012. We went to Asheville for a long weekend – our first trip away together, and turned out to be the only one we’ve taken before the honeymoon thanks to his drawn out house purchasing process.

Post # 10
2166 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

We went back to the restaurant we had our first date at; and since we met online, where we officially met.  We generally keep things pretty low key on our anniversary.

Post # 11
2441 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

We drove out to the mountains and went to the restaurant we had our first date at 🙂

Post # 12
2562 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Our dating anniversary is New Year’s Day.

My joke is that we always do the same thing every year – stay in bed all day with the covers over our eyes, hung over.

Post # 13
2661 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

Our first anniversary we were two hours apart at college. I mailed him a card and a framed picture of us. He mailed me a card and a pack of freezepops….because I really loved freezepops.

Our second anniversary we were at the same college (he transferred), and his friend let us borrow his car so we could go out to a nice dinner 🙂

Post # 14
1580 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013 - Country Club

We exchanged gifts and went out to eat where we went on our first date.

Post # 15
789 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I have literally no recollection, but I assume we went out to dinner or something? 

Post # 16
753 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

He was in Iraq :/ sent me a beautiful neckalce and earrings.. i sent him a care package with cookies shaped like hearts, books and other stuff.. crazy to think that was 5 years ago, or 6 year dating anniversary is sunday and were getting married a week after that!! 🙂 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors