1+ Year TTC! Part VII

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 3
3153 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@texasbee:  YAY! I hope the luck finds you!! Glad I thought about it, I was about two seconds away from clicking submit to start the new one but had to go back to get the original link 😉

Post # 5
3153 posts
Sugar bee

Cycle Day and TTC since/Cycles trying: CD 28, 14DPO / NTNP May 2009, TTC Sept 2011 – 20th cycle

Age (if you care to share): 30

Issues if any: PCOS

Charting? (share your chart if you like): http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/yellowclover

Estimated next POAS date:  Not sure yet.

How are you going after you BFP: Many prayers and IUI

Your plans for the tww: Who knows, other than trying to stay as sane as possible. We have a trip planned to visit MIL on the 21st for DH’s and MIL’s bdays. They live on a lake. So hopefully some fun in the sun and water will keep my mind off of things a little bit.

And for some fun stuff:

If you (and DH) were given an all expenses paid, ONE week vacation, where would you go? I’ve been wanting to go to Cayman islands, but really, anywhere tropical would be good right about now.

What is your favorite thing to tell people that don’t “understand” infertility? Hmmm…depends on what is asked. Gosh, IDK.

Do you have furbabies? If so, post pics! We now have THREE! : ) 

Kali is our 4yr old Lab/Rot mix. She’s our big baby.

Khloe is our 2yr old pretty kitty.

And……Ms. Paisley is our new pup!!! We adopted her yesterday!! I don’t have pictures on here, I’ll update as soon. 🙂

Post # 6
1810 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Cycle Day and TTC since/Cycles trying: CD 24 / Cycle 26

Age (if you care to share): 32 (Dh – 36)

Issues if any: Nope

Charting? (share your chart if you like):  No, shift work makes charting to difficult for me 

Estimated next POAS date: Not until I am late

How are you going after you BFP: Seeing the RE this week to hopefully get this show on the road!

Your plans for the tww: Nothing exciting, just try to distract myself from symptom spotting (yeah right)

If you (and DH) were given an all expenses paid, ONE week vacation, where would you go? Fiji! Oh I would love to go to Fiji!

What is your favorite thing to tell people that don’t “understand” infertility? Sadly I will admit I have threatened to kick a friend in her uterus if she did not stop telling me to “relax” or “It’s not happening because things in your life aren’t just right at the moment” We have a really weird sense of humor – please don’t take offense.

Do you have furbabies? If so, post pics! A have a cat but no pictures on my laptop for some reason. She is a 13 year old long haired calico.

Wishing you ladies all the baby dust in the world! Lets see some BFP!!!!

Post # 7
326 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Cycle Day and TTC since/Cycles trying: CD18 TTC off and on since late Fall 2011/I think this is #15-I can’t keep track anymore!

Age (if you care to share): 33

Issues if any: No EWCM, insulin resistance (just dx)

Charting? (share your chart if you like): Yes, but I don’t have the link.

Estimated next POAS date: August 14th, which is a little early, but it’s the day I see the RE again, so I want to make sure I’m not PG.

How are you going after you BFP: BD timing, Preseed, low carb diet and Metformin to control insulin resistance, charting, prenatals and various supplements

Your plans for the tww: Visiting with a friend, working on new menus for my low carb diet

And for some fun stuff:

If you (and DH) were given an all expenses paid, ONE week vacation, where would you go? Ireland or LA

What is your favorite thing to tell people that don’t “understand” infertility? I don’t rebutt them because they’ve only offered advice through email, but hearing I need to relax or that most women take a year to conceive their first LO drive me crazy.

Do you have furbabies? If so, post pics! I don’t have any pics right now, but I have two cats.

Post # 10
1810 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Why is there so much space after my post? Is there a way I can fix that? I tried editing my post. Sorry ladies! (I broke our new thread…)

Post # 11
3153 posts
Sugar bee

@lonsk:  When you hit edit, did you try deleteing all space after your last line? I know sometimes when I edit a post, it puts extra breaks in between. But that’s a lot! 😉

Post # 12
4523 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Cycle Day and TTC since/Cycles trying: CD14/Since August, 2012/12th Cycle

Age (if you care to share): 31

Issues if any: RE says none, I think my average AMH are to blame, but am no doctor.

Charting? (share your chart if you like): I dont temp anymore, but will share it anyway http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4215ec

Estimated next POAS date: B/W scheduled for the 16th

How are you going after you BFP: IUI; prenatals and Vitamin D3

Your plans for the tww: I am actually on it right now, so I’ve been hanging out with DH over the weekend and with my MIL.  Also have a couple of shows to catch up and will be reading a book, dont know what yet.

And for some fun stuff:

If you (and DH) were given an all expenses paid, ONE week vacation,  where would you go? Bora Bora

What is your favorite thing to tell people that don’t “understand”  infertility? I actually avoid talking to people about it and the one friend that knows about it is actually super supportive!

Do you have furbabies? If so, post pics! not anymore 🙁

Post # 13
4523 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

@texasbee:  ooo I hope this gives you all the luck in the world!!! FX

@Yellow.Clover:  AWE you got a new addition to your fam?! how exciting! I cant wait to see pics of your little ones:)

@lonsk:  lol kick her in her uterus! lol and btw love that quote!!! 🙂  and Fiji is def on my bucket list, too!

@poetryreader80:  My niece when to to Ireland for a semenster in College and she loved it! She showed me pictures and O.M.GEE it looked so beuatiful!!!  and LA is just lovely!

Post # 14
1212 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

My roll call to come later, but while it’s on my mind…

@texasbee:  I’m sorry that they only retrieved 3 eggs.  My fingers crossed though that all of them end up being fertilized!  Hoping that starting the thread brings you good luck.

@lonsk:  You’re too funny… love “I broke the post” and the choo choo train. 

@Yellow.Clover:  Hope you’re hanging in there. 

Post # 15
738 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

Cycle Day and TTC since/Cycles trying: CD7, TTC since 2009.  Because of unpredictable cycles due to PCOS, it was more of NTNP.  On my third cycle of clomid.

Age (if you care to share): 34

Issues if any: PCOS

Charting? (share your chart if you like): <a href=”http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/454420″>My Ovulation Chart</a>

Estimated next POAS date:  Will determine after O.  Determined to wait till 16 DPO this time.  At that point, AF would officially be late.  Staring at multiple BFNs is for the birds!

How are you going after you BFP: Clomid.  Just upped my dose from 50mg to 100 mg this cycle

Your plans for the tww: Try my very best not to obsess about it.

And for some fun stuff:

If you (and DH) were given an all expenses paid, ONE week vacation, where would you go? Probably Hawaii.  We need to rest and somewhere tropical sounds perfict right now. 

What is your favorite thing to tell people that don’t “understand” infertility?I try not to get into it!

Do you have furbabies? If so, post pics! No furbabies.

Post # 16
1212 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Cycle Day and TTC since/Cycles trying:
Around CD 28 / we’ve been actively trying since Jan 2012 – about 12 regular cycles plus 1 fresh IVF and 2 frozen embryo transfer cycles.

Age (if you care to share): I’m 33, DH is 32 (almost 33)

Issues if any: Severe male factor (poor everything).  I had a tiny septum that probably wasn’t a problem, but which I had removed.  DH had a varicocele repair but it didn’t help his counts.

Charting? (share your chart if you like): Not charting

Estimated next POAS date: Whenever my next IVF is I’ll start POAS’ing again.  Not much point now.  

How are you going after you BFP:  IVF.

Your plans for the tww: I guess I’m at the end of the TWW now, but it’s just business as usual.  Perhaps the “good” part about having severe male factor is that it makes me less stressed about each month unless we’re doing an IVF cycle since the chances of us conceiving naturally are one in a million.

And for some fun stuff:

If you (and DH) were given an all expenses paid, ONE week vacation, where would you go?
Ooh, we love traveling (though don’t do it all that often – we’re lucky for one big trip a year).  There are so many places I still need to see!  I could use some relaxation now so maybe someplace like Bali.

What is your favorite thing to tell people that don’t “understand” infertility?
I haven’t really gotten into many face to face conversations with people who haven’t been understanding — it seems most people I know at least know someone else with infertility.  There was a thread here on the Bee a little while ago though where I felt like I was defending infertile people — I get most annoyed by “just relax” and especially “just adopt.”

Do you have furbabies? If so, post pics!
We have two kitties!  One is around 9 years old (though still seems like a kitten to me) and the other is around 4.  Here are some pics:

What hams!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors