(Closed) 10-02-10 brides… the countdown is on!

posted 8 years ago in October 2010
Post # 3
404 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Ooohh, ooohh, October 2nd, me too!

I was at my parents’ house last week and got so much done.  Booked the honeymoon, finished our registry, met with the officiant (my uncle), finally decided on BM dresses, agreed on invitations with the FI and took engagement photos. We even talked about the rehearsal dinner…I’m tired just thinking about it all.

My to do list:

Order the invitations

Buy jewelry for my bridesmaids (gift) to match dresses. 

Stalk our photographer some more- need a signed contract for our date!

Post # 4
400 posts
Helper bee

Wow 150 days, Well i think i’m pretty set, i still  have to work on the address labels and have to confirm the flower contract.  Other than that i’m at the boring part of the planning just waiting for 149 days to go by.

Post # 6
251 posts
Helper bee

My last big thing is to decide on a florist. I really like two and need to make a decision.

@oracle: I agree, the little things are starting to freak me out!

Post # 8
131 posts
Blushing bee

Here’s to getting lots done is right! I have so many ideas that have been hypothetical until this point, but now they’re really starting to become more and more real. Once my school year is done (I’m a teacher) and I have the summer to focus on wedding stuff, I think it will just FLY by! Getting sooo excited!!!

Post # 9
115 posts
Blushing bee

I’ve got the venue, the photographer the band, dress, bridesmaids dresses and cake covered.  And thats it.  I thought I was doing good, but then its like, what about the tuxes? His wedding band, the invites, the food?  The decor.  uhoh.

Post # 10
16 posts
Newbee

I am a 10/03/10 bride. I got engaged at the end of January, I have my venue, and ordered my dress (with an expedite fee) to get it on time. I found bridesmaid dresses at Macy’s (on Clearance) but I still need to find 1 for a bridesmaid who took a long time to commit. I made save the dates but I don’t feel like I can send them yet because I don’t have my regestries yet.

My fiance has requested a day in which I do not mention our wedding. I feel like I have a ton of stuff to get through, though

Still needed: Flowers, Music, Men’s Clothing, Officiant, Shuttle, Bridesmaid jackets, rehearsal dinner location and plan, Invitations, Other paper goods (tasting to decide menu is 6 weeks prior to event), his ring, I also want to do some “table scapes” – definately for the seating card table and use paper goods to brighten up the reception tables. I would not mind booking photo favors vendor too

Post # 11
16 posts
Newbee

Oh and I need a photographer, too. I am waiting on a contract from the one I want to book.

The topic ‘10-02-10 brides… the countdown is on!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors