10-15 hour votives?

posted 3 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
Hostess
30305 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@soontobehisbride:  I ordered from yummicandles.com and they didn’t disappoint!  We also used 10 hour votives – they worked out great!

Post # 4
647 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

@pengoala:  at the risk of sounding dramatic you just saved my life lol I knew my florist was charging too much for candles so I told her I’d source them myself but haven’t found a cheaper alternative online so THANK YOU 🙂

Post # 5
Hostess
30305 posts
Honey Beekeeper

@PinkStripes:  So glad I could help! 🙂 One of my BM (at the time) and I were planning our weddings together at the same time, and actually she found Yummi Candles! So I can’t take all the credit, but happy that i can be a wedding planning “lifesaver”! 😀

Post # 6
Hostess
30305 posts
Honey Beekeeper

SeptemberSparkle:  WOW!  What a deal!  My girlfriend and I used some of their candles for both of our weddings and they were pretty great, so hopefully these are just as good! I’m kind of thinking, for $20 it’s worth buying them and testing one. 🙂

Post # 7
176 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

pengoala:  I couldn’t pass up the deal so I ordered last night. $35.94 incl shipping!

Post # 9
647 posts
Busy bee

SeptemberSparkle:  thank you so much!!! I just placed an order for 5 of them I know I couldn’t get that kind of deal anywhere else!!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  PinkStripes.
Post # 10
176 posts
Blushing bee

PinkStripes:  I think you meant to thank pengoala: since she suggested yummi candles, but I’m glad you got the deal!! I ordered some too and hope they ship soon!

Post # 11
647 posts
Busy bee

SeptemberSparkle:  oh I already thanked her for finding the site I was thanking you for letting us know about the deal 🙂 Glad you got the deal too! Lol I already got a shipment notification email! Hope it gets here soon 🙂

Post # 12
176 posts
Blushing bee

PinkStripes:  Ohh! Well in that case, you’re welcome! : ) I ordered the candles on 3/30 and they haven’t shipped yet. Can you let me know when you receive yours? And if you test one out for burn  time?

Post # 13
647 posts
Busy bee

SeptemberSparkle:  sure! I only live about 45minutes from where they’re located I think might be why they shipped so fast.

EDIT: shoot sorry I re read the email it says it’s scheduled to be shipped today not that it was so we’ll see

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors