(Closed) 10-20-2012 Brides – 4 months left EEEKKKK!!!!!

posted 6 years ago in October 2012
Post # 3
62 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Holy cow….everytime I realize how close we’re getting I get so freaked out!  It was just yesterday that I got engaged and I had 10 months to plan everything! 

Don’t get me wrong, I am VERY excited but it feels like I still have so much left to do and organize!

Post # 5
1253 posts
Bumble bee

It’s a great feeling because I want this day to come and go, lol. I am doing pretty well. I can’t believe its 4 months away. I tell you this year is just flying by. So far almost all the vendors are locked in just have a few more to finailize and all we have to do it pay 🙁 lol. Come on October.

Post # 6
3943 posts
Honey bee

Pretty sure I am having a panic attack thinking about everything I have left to do in 4 months.

Post # 7
5075 posts
Bee Keeper

excited and a little panicked.

Post # 9
5075 posts
Bee Keeper

you’ve got to be kidding me!  Apparently our officiant is having surgery and can’t do the ceremony.  And she forgot to call us!!  I only found out because of a weird email I got from one of her assistants today.

Lord give me strength   

Post # 10
907 posts
Busy bee

According to my wedding count down app 106 more days to go. Super excited to be a wife. But so much to do still and my FI has very little time to help me but he does try. Atleast he helped me out a lot the first 6 months of planning. I’m nervous this is our first big event we are putting together and i hope we can pull it ofd. I need to put my big girl panties on and tackle my list.

Post # 12
93 posts
Worker bee

Holy cow, you’re right.  I didn’t realize until I saw your post!  Wow, that’s pretty crazy!  Guess I’d better take another look at my To Do list…

Post # 13
290 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Eeeeeeek how exciting!!!!!!! 🙂

Post # 14
290 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Should invites be done yet?? :s

Post # 15
1566 posts
Bumble bee

I just realized how much left I still have to do this past weekend!  I had a teeny panic attack on Saturday.  I can’t believe how quickly time goes by!  I am sooo excited though….I cannot wait for our wedding day to come!

Post # 16
218 posts
Helper bee

Im very excited and stresses! after losing our venue and having to start from scratch at the beginnning of the month …but i am sure things will all fall into place, just have a lot of DIY projects to finish and with all the curve balls god has been throwing our way im feeling ovewhelmed…lol …i wish we were married already and we can go on our honeymoon and get away from all the crazyness

The topic ‘10-20-2012 Brides – 4 months left EEEKKKK!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors