(Closed) 200 days to go, what should I expect?

posted 7 years ago in October 2011
  • poll: what should I expect out of the last 200 days as a single lady?
    strap yourself in the next 200 days will be a whirlwind : (1 votes)
    11 %
    the days are long, but the weeks are short : (7 votes)
    78 %
    200 days feels like an eternity when you are waiting for the biggest day of your life (thus far) : (1 votes)
    11 %
    any other option you can come up with... please outline below! : (0 votes)
  • Post # 3
    3620 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: September 2010

You’ll be so surprised about how fast 200 days will go by. My husband and I are now 171 days out from our anniversary and I feel like we just got married yesterday! I’m counting down because we are returning to our honeymoon destination for our anniversary! I can’t wait! SO much to do between now and then, I totally have to A) get in shape, and B) go shopping for new clothes and more importantly, cute vacation shoes!!!

Post # 4
    928 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

So exciting!! When you look back, you will notice how it FLEW but each day seems sooooo long and you’re just ready to FINALLY get to your big day. I am a long engagement bride and I thought I had all the time time in the world to do things and I was on top of research and being absolutely positively crystal clear on my vision and what I wanted but then all of a sudden, you’re within 3 months and there’s so many little things to do!

Do as much as you can now and just get it done, even the little things that you think can wait or the Bride magazine timeline says you still have time for lol. Things like registering and invites and compiling your guest list and addresses and any DIY or interviewing last minute vendors take time and sometimes, more time than you think and then showers and fittings and parties get thrown in!

Once you get closer, it begins to really feel like a whirlwind and the time does begin to fly. Enjoy EVERY minute but be smart, get as much as you can done NOW so when you get to that whirlwind phase where you just naturally begin to feel overwhelmed and stressed, you will have less to do and more time to breathe.

Post # 5
    7695 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: August 2010

It will seem to go slow but also fly by. I just looked at our wedding website and weve been married for 229 days! WOW! Before you know it youll be at the 60 day mark and be like WHAT!! Ahh such a fun feeling 🙂

Post # 6
    5572 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: June 2011

We are 73 days out and it feels like we were at 200 days last week! It’s gone by soooo fast!

Post # 7
    1493 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2009

200 days seemed like eternity at first. I ordered my wedding dress in March and got it within a few months. Once the fittings started, things really moved quickly. For me, the last two months leading up to the wedding were the busiest. I still can’t believe that we’re a little under 200 days from our second anniversary!

The topic ‘200 days to go, what should I expect?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors