10-26-13 brides… 3 MONTHS OUT!

posted 3 years ago in October 2013
Post # 3
172 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@cktesta1026:  I am a 10/26 bride! Yay! I still have LOTS to do. We have to pick our cake, find a minister (yikes!), pick his tux, send invitations, I need to order a veil, buy my shoes, and several other little things here and there (wedding party gifts, jewelry, etc.). Oh, and I need to lose some weight while doing all of this as well! Laughing

Post # 4
434 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - Tybee Island, GA

10.26.13 brides!!!!!

<3 <3 <3

Post # 5
951 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - A Beautiful converted Barn

woooooo for October 26th brides!!!!

we are pretty much sorted with the big things – just the ‘faff’ to sort now – table runners, candles, ribbons… lol!!

not long now ladies!!x

Post # 6
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@cktesta1026:  I am also a teacher and also getting married on Oct 26th! Cant quite believe it is 9 weeks tomorrow, I feel very underprepared, even though i have lists left right and centre!

Post # 7
4015 posts
Honey bee

OMG 9 weeks!?!?!

Hi October 26 ladies! *waves*

i need to contact our officiant and finish up some DIY’s but that’s pretty much it besides paying the final amounts on all our vendors! We’re supposed to be having our tasting this month and my dress fittings aren’t until September! My hair/makeup trial is tomorrow!! Yay!

Post # 9
172 posts
Blushing bee

Two months, ladies!! Anyone else not ready??!

Post # 10
10 posts
Newbee

I’m soooo not ready yet! I have alot of stuff to buy yet.. flower for hair, candles, ring box, engraved beer mug for FI (he insisted). I’m DIYing invitations, and its taking HOURS and I want to mail them by this saturday. A few other DIY projects.. Still have to pick out his ring and tuxes.. Marriage license once October comes. Plus meet with my officiant and work out ceremony but that is mostly done. All while trying to loose these last 10 lbs..

Post # 11
172 posts
Blushing bee

@kelclrk:  I’m trying to lose the last 10 lbs too! Among many other things. Everything will fall into place (I hope)!

Post # 14
172 posts
Blushing bee

@weird_bunny:  ahhhh! still working on final details (BM gifts, a few decorations, flowers, etc.). I have my final detail meeting with the venue this weekend. I’m so nervous!

Post # 15
434 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - Tybee Island, GA

one of my showers is on the 23rd this month (awesome co-workers)
my family one is the 28th:)
Invitations are out, dress is bought, sent out my final payments yesterday, Bridesmaid dress is bought, rings are bought and have arrived.
All i really have to do now is get our marraige license, get his attire and his groomsmen attire, and talk to the guitarist on song selections. Not much! Yet we are having a guestlist of 28-31 people 😛 lol oh the simplicity 🙂

GOOD LUCK LADIES:)

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors