(Closed) 10-6-13 ohio date

posted 5 years ago in October 2013
  • poll: What colors would you choose with the grey and pink?
    Navy blue : (3 votes)
    50 %
    Royal blue : (0 votes)
    Mint : (2 votes)
    33 %
    Black : (1 votes)
    17 %
  • Post # 3
    2695 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: October 2015

I am getting married November 7th, 2014 in Ohio as well. I chose a venue that lets me move the ceremony inside or out depending on the weather. I don’t think your colors will clash.

Post # 4
    2207 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

I live in cleveland so I totally understand your concerns. Fall weddings are so gorgeous here, though. Weather concerns are a challenge with any season… I’m worried about rain for my summer wedding too. I think that just the pink and grey sound good together and if you feel like you need another color or two maybe throw in ivory and a wine/eggplant color? 🙂 

Post # 5
    Hostess
    2556 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

Navy and mint!!!

Post # 6
    244 posts
    Helper bee

I’m a Clevelander, so I understand the weather concerns. Nothing beats fall in Ohio, though! Most beautiful time of year here!

I think if you throw in a rich color like burgundy it would pull the cooler colors together with the fall season. Here’s a bouquet photo (courtesy of The Knot) that mixes a lighter pink with burgundy/wine colors.

I would probably stay away from adding another cool color, like mint. It starts feeling too spring like … the pink/gray/mint color combo reminds me of an Easter basket or baby shower. Sorry. 🙁

The topic ‘10-6-13 ohio date’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors