10 days and counting…MAY 3RD BRIDES, let's re-group NOW before our final week!

posted 3 years ago in May 2014
Post # 2
1566 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

What is left to do??  

We still have to meet with our priest one last time.

We need to finalize the welcome bags.

We need to finish the photobooth props.

We need to organize what goes to the day of coordinator and what goes to our venue to be set up and drop everything off next week before Thursday.

And every day, I find something else that needs to be done, like hanging curtains in the bedroom, pressure washing the house, getting my lawn service to plant flowers and spruce up the yard a couple times next week, write more thank you notes, become a cleaner and more organized person, figure out who’s going to check in on my cats the day after the wedding. You know, all the little things that you do when your in-laws will see your house for the first time, and you’ll have a parade of family coming through, and you’re the most ADHD person you know who is also a perfectionist.

And then I sit back, and realize that all my family and loved ones don’t put conditions on that love. They love me for me, and they’re here to be happy and not to judge. And I’m so excited to see everyone!

What are you MOST anxious about/concerned about?? 

That we’ve forgotten someone, or that I trip down the aisle. I’m also having a major bout of allergies mixed with a cold, and I really don’t want that to continue!

What part of the day are you MOST excited for (outside of the obvious of marrying your FI’s)?? 

I can’t wait to have dinner, alone, in our suite before joining the reception.

What, if anything, will you miss most about wedding planning?!

I will miss having somewhere to funnel all of my spreadsheet making needs! I’ll just have to organize something else!<br /><br />

It looks like we’re going to have BEAUTIFUL weather! This is just perfect! No rain, 70’s for most of the days, and even some weather in the 60’s and partly cloudy on the day of the wedding, so I’m just over the moon. Let’s hope this keeps!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors