10 days!! Any other November 16 brides??

posted 3 years ago in November 2013
Post # 3
68 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I am! Our forecast looks so sucky 🙁 I hope it changes, 44 degrees and 60% chance of rain.

Super busy this week- have to finish programs and seating chart tonight and then we are pretty much done!

Post # 4
258 posts
Helper bee

Yes, and all I have to say is HOLY CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP.

Post # 5
37 posts
Newbee

I’m a day before! On the 15th!! Can’t believe how fast it’s come!! So much to do and soo little time! But I’m getting soo excited!! 
Have to finish the seating chart and getting house in order for out of town guests and rehearsal dinner 

Post # 6
56 posts
Worker bee

@aeroplaneoverthesea:  I am too! My motto all along has been to keep it simple, but I still seem to be super stressed out! I got the bridesmaids’ gifts done last night and almost finished the pew decorations but ran out of ribbon at 8:45. Darnit! Too late to go to Michaels! FI is working on finishing the programs and I still need to make the sign for the seating chart. We are almost done!!

@Weddingashley1116:  Our forecast is not looking promising either! 48 degrees and 30 percent chance of rain. I REALLY hope it doesn’t rain!

Post # 7
32 posts
Newbee

Best wishes, ladies! 

Post # 8
364 posts
Helper bee

Me!  Can’t wait!  We are pretty much ready, just a few errands to run.  Finished the name cards and programs this weekend.

Post # 9
957 posts
Busy bee

Wow am I stressed. FMIL decides she wants to have a special dinner with us the night before the rehearsal…. All I can think about right now is why no one takes into consideration the fact that I have things to do. Even FI doesn’t seem to care. So it’ll be a late night that night as I will go to the stupid dinner and have to come home and do everything I need to do afterwards. 

Other than that… things were going fine. I was as happy as can be about 5 hours ago. 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors