10 Days Away!!!!

posted 3 years ago in December 2013
Post # 3
30284 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@chrissyb464:  YAY Happy home stretch to you! Sounds about right – when I was planning our wedding, this is exactly how I felt. All kinds of emotions ranging from “OMG IM GETTING MARRIED!” to “I just want to be done and go on my honeymoon!” 🙂

Enjoy this time. I promise it will be worth it, and yes, your honeymoon will be well deserved!

Post # 4
9 posts
  • Wedding: December 2013

11 days for me! I am SO ready for all the projects to be over- but we are SO close. 😀 Keep it up!

Post # 5
2125 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

@chrissyb464:  Eep! That’s so exciting! Good luck to all the December bees!!

You should be called “Decembees!” lol I’m feeling silly right now.

Post # 6
22124 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2011

@chrissyb464:  I know just how you’re feeling! And yes…it will feel so great to relax on your honeymoon. Your wedding day will be amazing, but the honeymoon is pretty fantastic as well!

But yes definitely enjoy this last week or so…I was sad when it was all over!

Post # 7
472 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - The Villa

@chrissyb464:  CONGRATS!! Good luck w/ everything. I’m about 1 year and 20 days away and I’m just excited to have my venue booked, lol.

Post # 9
613 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

ahh! That’s soo exciting !! I can only imagine what it feels like for you (: CONGRATS!

Post # 10
92 posts
Worker bee

Yay! 17 days to the wedding! ALthough it’s turned into a week-long wedding festival at this stage!!

No honeymoon for us till the summer, but I’m excited to be around our friends and famliy for the new year 🙂

Congratulations December bees! Can’t believe it’s come around so fast!

Post # 11
898 posts
Busy bee

@chrissyb464:  I wish you all the love in the world, lady!! As a 4 day old bride, my biggest piece of advice for you is to at some point step back and take it all in. My day went by in a flash, there are parts I don’t remember, and now that it’s over I feel a little blue. Don’t sweat the small stuff that goes wrong at the wedding; it happens! Actually, DH and I forgot to get a picture of us with both of our parents..how sad!! LOL! All the best to you!!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors