10 DAYS! OMGOMGOMG!

posted 3 years ago in October 2013
Post # 4
477 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

The days fly by faster as the event gets closer.

The week leading up to the big day is an exciting time!  Savor these last few days of prep – it only happens once, so bask in this time of prep, eagerness, and love.

Sounds like you’ve got everything ready to go.  HAVE FUN and I’m excited for you!

Post # 5
2319 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Very stoked 😀

Post # 6
188 posts
Blushing bee

I’m with you, my days are running together. Everything is done, just getting it all together and making sure it is all in order. We are confirming everything on Sunday because that’s when the DJ and photographer are contacting us. We are going to be giving our revenue all of our centerpieces on Tuesday and then it’s going to be nails on Thursday, off work on Friday with the rehearsal dinner and then it’s going to be SATURDAY!!

I’m not nervous, right now. However, I think that this time next week my nerves will be shot and I will be nervous as all get out.

I’ve been having a lot of family, well grandma drama that has been getting me down but I hope it will all work out.

I honestly hope I am not forgetting anything…..

Post # 7
789 posts
Busy bee

I thought I had everything done but this week I’ve realized there’s lots of little things I’ve been working on. Running errands and doing crafts, adding crafts, it’s all insanity. We leave on saturday to drive down to the states so I’m trying to get most of it done before then. 

Post # 8
29 posts
Newbee

I feel like I’ve finally turned a corner and am less stressed and more EXCITED! Now it’s just logistics and checklists!  Moneys been paid, decisions been made. Now it’s just time to enjoy and get hitched!!! I’ve also vowed not to look at the weather! Can’t change it anyway! We’re in the homestretch now bees! Yay!!!!!

Post # 9
310 posts
Helper bee

I’m to the point of second guessing every decision I’ve made the last 20 months. My future MIL doesn’t make it any easier though she basically told me my food choice was stupid and no one is going to like it. AND I broke my finger last night. I’m pretty much freaking out. 

Post # 10
1312 posts
Bumble bee

I only have to make a sign for tour guest book rock signing, a seating chart for guests. Get a frame for our 16×20 photo, make centerpieces (buy orchids)…. and wrap up gifts for bridesmaids.

Oterh then that, I think I am done…. with few more things to get for our honeymoon.

I did came a cross a hickup though yeterday. I have a vase that i was going to use for the decor of ceremony with some dried twigs in it and went to buy another matching one but they no longer sell it…… so not sure what i will do now 🙁

I lost sleep over it

Post # 11
1696 posts
Bumble bee

I made a list of everything left to buy and do. My parents are coming into town next Wednesday so I am going to put them to work (by their request) but OMG THAT MEANS 6 DAYS UNTIL THINGS START HAPPENING!

Also, 11 days until our honeymoon and 10 days until that other thing. 😉

Post # 14
54 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Congrats!! My wedding is the 19th so it’s getting close too! I am doing the same as you with the beauty routines but its sooooo hard with all the Halloween treats out right now!

Post # 15
140 posts
Blushing bee

@Sunshine1011:  hi love. i had freaking shingles on my arm two weeks ago and i was a complete emotional mess. they are fading quickly now so i know they will be gone by next weekend. also, i’v had lots of stress with my own mother’s opinions throughout the entire planning too. basically i’m trying to say “I feel ya!!” it will pass though. i am in such a sez state right now i dont think anything can bother me. hang in there. us brides have bad days but most of the days are AMAZING!!! you’ll be floating on could 9 before you know it. 

Post # 16
140 posts
Blushing bee

@MrsFutureG:  hello!!!!! i’m a 10/13/13 bride too! aren’t you just floating?!!! i litterally have butterflies in my stomach every moment…the good butterflies! enjoy your day 🙂 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors