(Closed) 10 days until April 17th!!

posted 8 years ago in April 2010
Post # 3
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2010

I’m getting anxious!! I can’t believe it’ll be 9 days tomorrow!! I have to do the rest of my favors too.. finish up the programs and that’s about it honestly. Im really just playing the “hurry up and wait” game! =)

Post # 5
18 posts
Newbee

I’ve learned one thing from all of this wedding planning!.. I now understand why they have honeymoons.. because the poor bride needs a vacation after busting tail for so long!! Tomorrow is one week! I’m going for my hair trial tomorrow and I can’t wait!! This was my last full week at work! woohoo! =)

Post # 6
3252 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Oh my!!! How exciting!! I’m happy for you ladies!!

Post # 7
281 posts
Helper bee

I’m new to the site! Hello everyone! I ran across this April 17th post just looking at the lastest updates. I hope nobody minds if I post. My wedding date is April 17th! 8 days away!! I’m pretty much ready. I’m not having a big wedding, just close family and friends. My mom has been my wedding planner. She’s come up some great ideas! I didn’t do programs. I wanted all of the details to my guests to be a surprise. My soon to be husband asked me the night he proposed. “Do you want to see your wedding band?” I looked at him, puzzled and said “No, I want that to be a total surprise on the wedding day!”

I have a funny story to share on how I chose my date. I was talking to my soon to be husband about the date and all he gave me was April. So I brought up the calendar on google and just closed my eyes and slapped my finger to the screen. The 17th was what my finger landed on!! How COOL!

Post # 8
281 posts
Helper bee

I’m new to the site! Hello everyone! I ran across this April 17th post just looking at the lastest updates. I hope nobody minds if I post. My wedding date is April 17th! 8 days away!! I’m pretty much ready. I’m not having a big wedding, just close family and friends. My mom has been my wedding planner. She’s come up some great ideas! I didn’t do programs. I wanted all of the details to my guests to be a surprise. My soon to be husband asked me the night he proposed. “Do you want to see your wedding band?” I looked at him, puzzled and said “No, I want that to be a total surprise on the wedding day!”

I have a funny story to share on how I chose my date. I was talking to my soon to be husband about the date and all he gave me was April. So I brought up the calendar on google and just closed my eyes and slapped my finger to the screen. The 17th was what my finger landed on!! How COOL!

The topic ‘10 days until April 17th!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors