10 DPO

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 3
2174 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

No, but I got my BFP on the evening of 10DPO with a FRER… good luck!

Post # 4
9137 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2013 - St. Augustine Beach, FL

@KS240030:  Take it first thing in the morning with FMU.

Post # 5
8821 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

I got a faint BFP on 10DPO.  You are strong for waiting another day or two though. God luck!

Post # 6
360 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

GL for when you test. Fingers crossed for you!

Post # 7
209 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I want to test too!! The waiting is driving me crazy, I just want a yes or a no already!

Post # 8
3756 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

I have gotten in the habit of testing early when I swore I wouldn’t. I hate it!!! I’m trying to break the cycle next time. I hate the TWW!!

Post # 9
4440 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

ooooo the suspense!!!! good luck and magical last minute baby dust to you!

Post # 10
401 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Gah I am 9 DPO (only 7 according to FF but I think I ovulated earlier than my chart does). I don’t have any specific symptoms. And my temperature is still elevated, but not HIGH, you know? I have only one pregnancy test in the house and have VOWED not to test until AF is late (this coming Sunday). I also came up with my BFN back up plan- if I get AF or a BFN on Sunday, hubby and I are going to a winery and staying overnight! I am going to eat lots of stinky cheese, drink lots of lovely delicious wine, and go for a long run at some point too (though not after cheese and wine, maybe the next day). Sigh. Have no idea yet. But we will see. Keep us posted!

Post # 11
938 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Good luck! Keep us posted!

Post # 13
4440 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@KS240030:  FX! the average DPO (according to countdowntopregnancy.com) is 12 DPO!

Stay strong! 🙂

Post # 15
4296 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I got a BFN on 11 DPO and 12 DPO didn’t test on 13 DPO but got my BFP on 14 DPO… it was our 12th cycle! There is still hope! You’re not out until AF comes.

Post # 16
Hostess
8726 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

FX for a BFP soon!!  🙂 Implantation can happen from 7-10 DPO and as late as 12DPO!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors