(Closed) 10 hours of video

posted 7 years ago in Photos/Videos
Post # 4
14498 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

You might PM Bakerella.  Her video was really awesome and she could give you some great advice about videography.

Post # 5
1041 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I would want the getting ready. Towards the end of the reception its just dancing, and you dont need too much coverage of that, unless you are doing a grand exit. and would want video of that.  

Post # 7
10851 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

@tksjewelry: Awww thanks!

@Ka393:  Our cinematographers came a bit earlier in the day to catch the set up of the tent, etc which makes for awesome footage, then they shot Darling Husband getting ready in his hotel, and me getting into my dress, first look, etc. They stayed until basically the end of the speeches. I don’t think there’s a lot of sense in having them stay later into the night unless you have something spectacular planned. Have a look at Stillmotion’s videos on Vimeo, they have some amazing stuff that they do with the room set up footage, etc that I think really sets the scene for the story line rather than making it an assembly of clips. I’d rather have more footage beforehand than clips of people dancing. It’s hard to edit footage of people dancing because they can’t use the music, so the footage would really only be there for a few clips or for you to watch the raw footage later. Just my $0.02 🙂

The topic ‘10 hours of video’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors