10 minute trainer

posted 3 years ago in Fitness
Post # 4
513 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@marinewife4:  I’ve never heard of the 10 minute trainer, but is it similar to the 7 minute workout?

I have the 7 minute workout app an love it. It lets me get my heart rate up and get a decent sweat going without having to leave my apartment or buy any equipment. That said, I always try to do 3 rounds of it… I don’t think 7 minutes could make much of a difference even if it is intense. I could be wrong though.

I also have the nike training club app which is supposed to be good as well. However I think some of the workouts require equipment.

Post # 6
542 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

10 Minute trainer is actually what kick-started my (now) 60 lb weightloss. I was really over weight and really out of shape. I used it as a way to ease into working out. Don’t let the 10 minutes fool you that it’s easy. The videos are designed to make you work HARD at full power for 10 mins. I started doing one video each morning, then gradually worked my way up to 3 videos a day. I lost 40 lbs after 2 rounds (60 days) with no dieting effort. When I started focusing on diet, I lost another 20 lbs and I was able to start a longer workout routine (Power 90). I love Tony Horton and all his beachbody products. Good stuff!

Post # 7
472 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

@marinewife4:  one of my guy friends swears by it. He loves it. I’ve never done it personally tho. 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors