10 Months and Counting, March 2015 Brides!

posted 3 years ago in March 2015
Post # 2
625 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

LAB:  Starting to panic a little bit, we’ve been so busy around the house (putting up a privacy fence, installing a pool, etc) that the wedding took a backseat! He proposed on Christmas and when we set our date it was like “it’s cool, we’ve got 15 months, plenty of time” and now it’s like “holy crap we’re almost at the 9 month mark and we haven’t done shit!!” lol. 

Post # 4
625 posts
Busy bee

LAB:  It’s keeping our kids happy and occupied it’s paid for itself already in a week for the sanity it has given us lol (we have 6 kids together, 3 mine, 3 his). How far along are you in planning? What’s your date? Ours is 3-15-15 🙂

Post # 5
1248 posts
Bumble bee

hey ladies!! My wedding is 3/21/15. I just booked my final vendor last night. Now, its on to the DIY projects- decor/flowers, and all things stationary!

I can tell you, after being on this site for so long, it definitely pays to book things early! We got every vendor we wanted! Good luck ladies!

Post # 6
1136 posts
Bumble bee

LAB:  Yay i’m so excited! it’s finally starting to feel more real, this year has already gone by SO fast, it’ll be March before we know it!

We’ve got all our major things booked, starting to look in to the smaller details now, sending out save the dates etc. On one hand I want it to just be here already but on the other, I’m trying to enjoy every part of the lead up because I know once it’s over i’ll miss all this wedding stuff!

Looking forward to hearing from more March ’15 brides as we get closer! 🙂

Post # 8
625 posts
Busy bee

LAB:  I wanted to keep our anniversary on May 17th but here in FL a wedding in May would be HOT. My sister got married in May, outside, I was the MOH and 6 months preggo with twins–not good times lol. 

Post # 9
36 posts
Newbee

Hello! I’m going to be a 14th of March 2015 bride also! I’m a new bee too so excited to have found some month twins 😀 😀

Post # 10
625 posts
Busy bee

jelcat:  date twins! Yay! 🙂

I am meeting with my parents at our prospective venue this afternoon!! 🙂 My FI and I went and checked out the grounds last Sunday (we couldn’t go inside because they’re only there M-F) but we loved what we saw and I hope the reception hall meets our expectations! We’ll be booking it today if it does! Here’s where the ceremony would take place:

Fingers crossed it works out, I would love for the venue to be booked so we can move on to other things!! 🙂

Post # 11
36 posts
Newbee

RedheadMeggs:  oh yay! That looks so, so pretty. Will the water be your backdrop?  Have you got much else organised? 🙂

Post # 12
625 posts
Busy bee

jelcat:  Yes we’ll do the ceremony outside with the water as our backdrop and then the reception will be in the reception hall on the property. We have chosed the rental company to use to set up chairs/banquet tables and such, our tables will look like this:

Post # 13
1119 posts
Bumble bee

Oooh! This is me too!! 7th March 2015! I’m really excited, which means that the time is dragging, especially as we’ve booked all the time dependant stuff e.g. venue, photographer etc but can’t do anything else for a while! Colour scheme depends on BMs dress (going for blue but not sure of the shade) and her dress will depend on what I get (venue could cope with anyting from casual to pretty posh and want hers to be a similar level) and I can’t go shopping until July!

Post # 14
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2015 - The Down Town Club, Philadelphia

I *just* became a March 2015 bride — signed contract and mailed off today.  And am now FREAKING OUT over any/everything I need to do next.  We are booked for a venue that is all-in-one, so food/bar/tables/linens/cake and are also having our ceremony there.  They also have an arrangement with a specific florist and lighting co we ahve to use (but they are good, so I am a-ok with that) 

I am thinking I need to do photographer and dj/band next….am also worried about when I have to go dress shopping.  That’s the one that scares me the most!

Post # 15
1248 posts
Bumble bee

Miss.Pretzel:  all inclusive venue sounds so dang amazing!! thats really nice you only have to worry about paying 1 place for all of those things! I would definitely get on that dress shopping. Sometimes it takes months for a bridal dress to come in- start shopping like yesterday lol Bands & DJs start booking up at the 6 month mark, so if you find one you really like, get on that asap before someone else gets them. Photographer book asap. the good ones always go quick.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors