10 months in… and already separated

posted 3 years ago in Married Life
Post # 2
1067 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

mayflowerbride13:  Aww 🙁  I am so sorry to hear of your troubles, but it sounds like you made the right decision.  *hugs*

Post # 3
964 posts
Busy bee

I am so sorry hun. This is horrible. The only comfort I can offer is at least it happened now as opposed to 10 years from now.

*virtual hugs*

Post # 5
7654 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2012

Sorry you’re going through this. No matter how horrible and “for the better” this will be, it can’t be easy. Good luck.

Post # 6
3195 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

You can take comfort in the fact that you were strong enough to walk away.

Some women would have wasted decades being treated badly. 

Post # 7
535 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I knew less than 30 days after I married my first husband that I had made a mistake.  But it took me 3 children and 17 YEARS to finally end it.  Good for you for standing up for your self respect. It takes an an increadibly strong woman to admit she made a mistake and stop the bleeding right away. I admire you for that. Now I am about to marry my jr high sweetheart and you better believe I learned something along the way.

Its one of the hardest things in the world to do, but I promise it will get better. You did the right thing.

Post # 9
69 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Oh I’m so sorry. My husband and I separated after 10 months as well. We are living apart and doing therapy together right now, but I’m not sure where it will lead. 

Post # 10
2104 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

I’m so sorry for what you’re going through. i hope things work out for you either way.

Post # 11
858 posts
Busy bee

Sorry to hear what you are going through. How are you doing now. 

I knwo there isnt really anythig “right” to say in this situations, but just remember a door closes for a door to open. And hopefully you learned something about yourself in this situation.. and are in a happy situation now. 

All the best to you!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors