(Closed) 10 more days!!

posted 4 years ago in June 2013
Post # 3
83 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I’m so excited! I can’t believe that we only have 10 more days!

I still need to do some little things! I need to tie ribbons on all the programs and some other things! But all the big things are done!

Post # 4
543 posts
Busy bee

yayyy 10 days!!! i still have so much left to do. but that will be fine! i also have my bridal shower and bachelorette party next week!! my life will be so hectic starting this weekend, when i already thought it was!!

can’t wait to see pictures from all the june 1st weddings! 

and is anyone else excited to be done with wedding planning forever!?

Post # 5
368 posts
Helper bee

We will be on the 10 day forecast starting tomorrow… how obessive would it be to post weather updates every day??

Post # 6
496 posts
Helper bee

We have a lot of little things left to do, and I am worried about my dress! But, I’m sure it will all work out. I am really looking forward to being able to put money back in to the savings account, instead of sucking it out!

I have been stalking the forecast too – hoping for a beautiful day for all of us 🙂

Post # 7
343 posts
Helper bee

@Tmpalm:  not too obsessive! We’re getting married outside so it’ll be my everyday task! Otherwise, just a bunch of small stuff! Checking things off one by one. Ready for June 1!!! 

Post # 8
543 posts
Busy bee

@Tmpalm:  i have been checking the extended 15 day forecast already! first thing idid this morning was check the 10 day!

i will check it constantly for the next 9 days

The topic ‘10 more days!!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors