10 more days!

posted 3 years ago in November 2013
Post # 3
43 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I’m feeling good!! Next week is definitely going to be CRUNCH TIME!!! But I am organized and prepared.

Goodluck with your dress!! I am sure it will be gorgeous!

Post # 4
37 posts
Newbee

I’m nervous and excited! 
I’m at that point where I have a few small things to do but other than that I have to kinda wait to do the rest.. Which makes me nervous! haha

Our house is a cluttered mess and we are having the rehearsal dinner here and family stay in our guest room AKA wedding storage room haha So we need to focus on that now.

I’m most nervous that I’m forgetting something!  

Post # 5
184 posts
Blushing bee

I am having a hell of a time trying to get insurance for our venue which is driving me crazy but other then that we have cake & dj to pay off & I just ordered our flowers today from costco! I also need to complete favors we are doing cocoa cones so I will work on them this weeekend so they are fresh =) I am ready for next week I am stressed and just ready for the BIG day!

Post # 6
258 posts
Helper bee

Freaking the freak out…for no specific reason.  I pretty much have everything done.  But I feel like I’m wired all of the time and I’m losing weight like it’s my job.  I am going to be a basketcase on the day of.  I can’t wait for the honeymoon!

Post # 7
184 posts
Blushing bee

I received horrible news yesterday my asshole boss who is also my landlord has decided he would like to sell the house I have been renting from him for the past 2.5 years he also notified me that on Monday 11/4 he would like to come by and check out the house to see what type of repairs need to be done. Needless to say he knows my weddig is 11/9/13 because I invited him and his gf but obviously doesn’t care that it’s not a good time for us! Sorry venting!!!! 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors