- 3 years ago
- Wedding: April 2014
I’m sure most of you have seen that FB status thing where someone gives you a number and you have have to name that many facts about you.
I thought that would be fun for here! Kind of a get to know each other thing. But lets keep it to 10.
1. I got banned from using hot glue guns in school because I always put the glue on my skin.
2. I’ve almost drowned twice, and drowning is my biggest fear. I cant even look at sea pictures without getting squeamish. …
3. I got kicked out of high school because I missed too many days due to being sick.
4. I believe in Bigfoot and aliens, as well as a bunch of other cryptids. Though I would probably have nightmares if I ever actually saw an alien or UFO.
5. When I was a kid and asked what I wanted to be when I grew up, I said a horse. Later when I realized that wasn’t possible I changed to wanting to be a veterinarian.
6. My legs are never not moving. I’m always either shaking or bouncing them.
7. I cannot sleep without a fan. Sleepovers were the worst thing ever when I was a kid.
8. I’m not at all grossed out by blood and guts. Crime scene photos don’t bother me in the least.
9. However the smell of blood will make me puke, and the smell reminds me of breakfast sausage, so I also cannot stand the smell of sausage.
10. History and World Civ were my favorite classes in school. I was the only white person in my World Civ class, and apparently one of the only white students that my teacher actually liked. All the other white students would request to leave his class.