10 Yr old flower girl in this type of dress??? is it too childish?

posted 3 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Is it too childish for a 10 yr old?
    yes : (165 votes)
    93 %
    no : (13 votes)
    7 %
  • Post # 3
    3777 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: February 2013

My flower girl was 6 but here’s the dress I had her in:

I think that dress you posted would be cute for a girl under 5 yrs old, but not for a 10 yr old.

Post # 4
    2783 posts
    Sugar bee

@brideanjeza:  I babysit an 11 year old and she just told me that she would be really embarrassed to wear that dress. I think that’s better for a toddler..

Post # 5
    2400 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

Better for toddlers not 10 year olds(:

Post # 6
    2895 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

i love that dress! but i do think it’s better suited for a toddler/baby. i really wanted to have my flowergirl in a tutu, but she was 7, so i chose something that was still kind of like a tutu, but not baby-ish either. this is what she wore (you can’t really see them, but there are flower petals in the skirt):

Post # 7
    223 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: January 2013

I wouldn’t 🙁

Post # 9
    2576 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

It’s really cute (I love the color combo!), but I definitely think it would be better suited for the under 5 crowd.

Post # 10
    2876 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: February 1998

@brideanjeza:  my 8 year old niece would definetly not wear that dress. I think it’s more suited to the under 5!!

Post # 13
    2783 posts
    Sugar bee

@brideanjeza:  Lol, if it makes you feel better, I love that dress too!!! I actually have it pinned in my wedding board for my daughter to wear if we have a wedding…but she’s only 20 months (: You’ll find something cute for her!!

Post # 15
    11772 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: May 2013

That dress is SO CUTE… For a three year old. Or maybe a 2 year old! But definitely NOT for a 10 year old. What do your BM dresses look like? I bet WB can give you some awesome suggestions!

Post # 16
    1629 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: January 2013

I wouldn’t put that dress on any child over 2 years old, so yes, 10 is very old for that, I’d have been embarrassed at 10 to wear that. My sister had full fledged boobs at 10 even.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors