(Closed) $100 BM gift. Any ideas????

posted 7 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
269 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Classic jewelry (I personally think pearls are timeless.  They are great for a wedding, an interview, or around the office).  A nice bottle of champaign or wine (especially if they can enjoy it after with a significant other).  Treat everyone to a massage or manicure/pedicure before the wedding.  

Or you could give each Bridesmaid or Best Man a different gift.  If one is really into cooking, give her a gift card for a local cooking class.  If one into art, find a local piece that fits her personality.  If one is into fitness, give her a subscription to a fitness magazine and a fun fitness gadget.  

There are so many options.  You have to decide if you want to get them all the same thing or whether you are willing to do different gifts but all for the same amount. 🙂 

Post # 4
10288 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2011

I’m getting each of my girls a chocolate brown cashmere cardigan. Our ceremony is outside in October so it may be chilly. Their Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses are burnt orange and the guys are wearing brown suits so the cardigans will coordinate well if they choose to wear them for the ceremony. I know that they will all wear them after the wedding as well. I’m hoping to be able to find the cardigans for $70ish so that I have a little money left over to get them each a gift card to their favorite stores. I’m shooting to keep my Bridesmaid or Best Man gifts around $100 too. 

Post # 6
279 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

etsy etsy etsy! I bought pearl bracelets and earrings from thejewelrychateau and am also getting them manipedis! 

Post # 7
3601 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 1992

@SoontobeMsL: My ladies will be getting a cookbook and a set of pearls. Pearls are like boobs in the South. Every girl is anxious for the day when she is is big enough to show hers off.

Post # 8
541 posts
Busy bee

The topic ‘$100 BM gift. Any ideas????’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors