(Closed) 100 DAYS 10.02.10 BRIDES

posted 7 years ago in October 2010
Post # 3
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2010

@OctoberBee2: I am doing ok I  have everything booked except cake ,brides maid going to order dressed this Saturday, My groosmens will order Tux August, Invites will go out August, I have to work on the menu.

Post # 4
62 posts
Worker bee

It’s so funny you posted this..i posted the same thing today on my facebook saying that the countdown has officially begun! I think 100 days is a good place to start counting down… i feel like it’s gone so fast already so i imagine this last 100 days will fly by too!

I am slowly marking things off my list.. My dress should arrive in 23 days, invitations go out in a couple of weeks and tomorrow i’m making my first trip to Michaels craft store to start getting my reception centerpiece decor since we are making our own.

We are going with a fall theme wedding using chocolate, burnt orange and champagne colors. Do you have a theme or certain color palette? How are things going for you?

October Bride – Dawn H.

Post # 6
7175 posts
Busy Beekeeper

Woo hoo!  I’ve been looking forward to this day for a while.  There’s something about that 100 mark that makes it all so exciting!!

Planning is coming along ok.  I’ve been practicing my mantras:  

1) If I like it & want it – it’s important! (and FI’s ok with it, of course!)

2)  If it doesn’t get done … the only one that will know is me!!

I’m really trying to get my to do list done by September 1st… so I can savor that last month – instead of stress out!!

Post # 7
713 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

wooot! we are ALMOST there! im in really good shape. FI just bought suit yesterday so that was a big thing to cross off.

All out major things are done– invitations are my current big project im in the middle of.  its the DIY stuff that is killing me!

im having a beach wedding so my colors are “sea glass”- light aqua, sage, and light blues…

Post # 8
86 posts
Worker bee

We have all of the big stuff done so far. Just need to order our invites (which we have picked out) and get our passports! 🙂

Post # 9
86 posts
Worker bee

And, hello to the new OctoberBee haha!

The topic ‘100 DAYS 10.02.10 BRIDES’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors