(Closed) 100 Days ladies!!!!

posted 5 years ago in May 2013
Post # 3
159 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

How exciting!!!! I can’t wait till I’ll 100 days away! 

Post # 4
322 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I’m May 26!! So close!! 

We have all the big things situated, but now it’s a feverish DIY fest 🙂 So much to do on that front!!

Post # 6
993 posts
Busy bee

oh my goodness that’s soon and I’m a week before you! ahhhh

invites are held up at the printer right now… getting anxious.

Post # 8
190 posts
Blushing bee

I am super excited – like over the moon that it’s 100 days away!

I am putting in my flower order, getting all the supplies I need to address the invitations, my fi is getting his suits and I am starting my fittings all on Saturday!!

Post # 10
251 posts
Helper bee

I think it will officially hit me tomorrow when it’s only double digits. Freak out time!!

Post # 12
61 posts
Worker bee

Yayy 99 days today for me!! I’m in the thick of all of my DIYs but invites are all done and sitting in a box waiting to be sent!!

This wedding has taken over my brain!!

Post # 14
190 posts
Blushing bee

@hiroshymatetrastar:  I am waiting to get my speedball pen, nib, and ink from my mum this weekend for addressing envelopes. I also want to go get the postage for everything next week if we have the time, so I can address AROUND the postage,haha.

As for the suits, we are going to small-town area to get them, so he is not making an appt. They are going to Jos. A Bank and JCPenney – they are buying, not renting :-).

Post # 16
190 posts
Blushing bee

@hiroshymatetrastar:  They have a lot of options online, but we haven’t been in-store yet. We’re going simple for the suits: black with white shirts and black ties.

first dress fitting is TOMORROW OMG OMGOMOG

The topic ‘100 Days ladies!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors