100 days out! How are/were you feeling??

posted 3 years ago in May 2014
Post # 3
130 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - alder manor

@TaraMay_:  DATE TWIN!!!!!!

Video Diary, that is sooooooo fun! I’m feeling pretty good about things right now. Emotional though, I feel like I’m constantly lost in thought about details. And maybe been a little moody with my FH this week, sigh!

I am ordering my Invites this week, and will start putting them together in March, and mail them in April. He’s finalizing his tux etc on Friday. We got our wedding bands, just booked our honeymoon. I’m waiting to order flower girl dresses until end of March, in case my girls grow. Samples of my favors arrived Tuesday, I’m using them as place cards also, so I’m going to work on finalizing the design this weekend. Make up trial this weekend, I wasn’t happy with my first one. Hair trial is April 6th. That’s all the big stuff. I have to organize the pictures and picure frames that we will be displaying on the day.

Post # 5
130 posts
Blushing bee

@TaraMay_:  lol, did I mention my favors are the succulents….. only because it fits our theme and I think it will be a good compliment to the whole scheme of things. I got them at a good price online, and not too daunted by the work. But, alass, it is still work. S’mores sound like a great idea, and is making me hungry!

We’re going to Cancun for 10 days, staying at the Secrets Silversands, CANNOT WAIT!

Post # 7
130 posts
Blushing bee

@TaraMay_:  

Seriously! The website is the http://www.thesucculentsource.com, with the pail, its $2.75 ea., which was the cheapest I could find online for the combo. They were super responsive and fast delivery. They sent me 3 samples, and I am really impressed with them. They look awesome! What flowers are you having for your bouquet, what’s your colors, style? Just curious! I’ve included some of my pics below. I’m using the green of the succulents as my main color for all props. I’ve gotten really lucky with what my local Marshalls have been stocking up on recently!

We would love to have done Hawaii, but it was working out too expensive for flight, accommodation, and then we’d get there and have to pay for food, drinks, activities, etc. sigh. I had also suggested Thailand, and South Africa, and unfortunately we just can’t afford that. So, despite being very excited for Mexico, I had hoped we’d go somewhere more extravagant.

Some of my props:

Bouquet

Post # 9
901 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Wooohoo! I just came here to post that there’s only 99 days left till THE BIG DAY!!! My Macy’s registration says 100 days, but google told me this:

“99 days until Saturday May 31 2014

a Saturday 3 months and 10 days from today”

SO HAPPY to be in the double digits!!!

Post # 10
130 posts
Blushing bee

@TaraMay_:  My local Marshall’s has become my haven for everything. I look there before I look anywhere……. got a beautiful pair of Michael Kors kness high boots for just over $100 there, I checked online, they were selling for $275. SCORE! Please keep me posted on your creativity, our colors are the same! What colors are you putting you BM’s in?

@Excited To Bee:  How awesome does “this” feel? I have two friends that got engaged within the last 6 weeks, and I’m almost like…….. “um…….. this was the most fun time ever, can I start again too!!!!??????”

Post # 13
130 posts
Blushing bee

@TaraMay_:  lmfao, I’m having three as well, my two besties and my sis! I’m having them match, though I do love the non matchy, I was finding that too stressful at the time! Your dresses are beautiful, loving the detail.

This is mine, from Davids, in Mercury, all of my girls wanted straps, and chose this

Post # 15
94 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Almost a date Twin our date is 5-30-14.. we have reached the 100 day mark and were so excited. I ordered my shoes & dress that day to celebrate, I also screen shotted the Wedding Countdown & sent it to FI 🙂 

We are eloping so theres alot less stress, we have our outstanding balances for the Venue, Photographer, & Video. 

Hes already got his attire. 

We are booking out Hotel room for the night before.. and our “Mini Moon” In March! 

Post # 16
1418 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - Paradise Gardens

@TaraMay_:  Cute! Our colors are peach,gold, and ivory. I have the magical 3 BMs as well 2 bffs and my lil sis. Peach is so hard to find… at least the color I wanted not PINK and not ORANGE! Can’t wait to see pics of your bridal party! 

I wanted to do the mis match thing as well but my FI is an Engineer and he had me panicing aboutt the fact that I would never see them all together until the day of the wedding…blah blah. Long story short we chose these:

OooPS Just noticed this thread isn’t for the brides scheduled for a week before! I’m less than 90 days out and I’m currently obsessed with online shopping for wedding deatils. That is all–Goodbye lol!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors