100 DAYS TO GO!

posted 3 years ago in June 2014
Post # 3
1194 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I was just coming on here to post this! AHHHHHH! I can’t believe we’re in the double digits! I don’t remember our exact number, but we started around 400 as well.

Let’s see, I have my first fitting scheduled for March 15, we’re sending out the invitations March 22, and my bridal shower is March 29. We have to print out the rest of our paper products like programs and table numbers and stuff and put them together. We need to polish up our music choices with the DJ. I know there are things I’m forgetting. Right now we’re mostly just waiting for the bridesmaid dresses to arrive, that’s the big thing.

Post # 4
272 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

It seems unbelievable that it’s only 100 days away!!! YAAAA!!!

I’m surprisingly pretty far ahead on everything that I need to do – all I really have left is to make the ceremony backdrop, the table numbers and seating chart! I’m kinda ready for all the wedding stuff to get out of our small condo – I’d love to be able to have dinner at the table again someday! 

Post # 4
525 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014 - Italiano's Humble

How are you purchasing multiple items with coupons??!!

I have to come up with a couple of “low” centerpieces, make a bouquet for my sister(who originally backed out), remake my toss bouquet. I need to get my ass busy building my altar-ish area. and really need to go up to the venue again, and get an idea of the layout we want. Oh, and tomorrow, I DEFINITELY need to print out and sign, email back the dance floor contract! LOL.

I have to pick up my dress off layaway at DB on the 1st. I need to pick a dress for the BM’s, so that I can purchase my sisters dress as well(she’s a full time worker, saving up for a car, and for the bachelorette party, so her dress is half of her gift).

Also on April first, I have to order all the groomsmen’s gifts, and purchase all the gift boxes for all the gifts. I also need to settle on some type of gift for our parents, but since fh’s actual mother will be there, that’s going to get awkward(we don’t associate with her, and she pretty much pretends he doesn’t exist. works for us!). We’re probably going to shoot with restaurant certs for the parents, with a “free night of babysitting” for fh’s dad and stepmom(she has a 7 y/o) included!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors