(Closed) 100 days tomorrow!

posted 6 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
964 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@rachliersemann:  I’m at 120 days. It’s getting close. Got emotional today because my mom doesn’t seem to get the concept that the chances of 25% NO RSVP are slim. URGH. I’m ready for the day… let’s go

Post # 4
408 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I was just feeling this way today like wow, I am actually getting married. Regardless of the fact that we own a house and have a 3 year old…it’s so crazy to be getting MARRIED. I’m beyond excited and I really can’t wait for it. I also know it will go by way too fast and I plan to enjoy every single second!

Post # 5
1429 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Yay for the 100 day countdown! I feel like I just started mine and we are already at 58 to go. It will go fast!

I had been doing good but now I am getting a little panicked because I feel like there is still a lot to do and funds are running low. I also am starting to think taking dance lessons and trying to learn a dance for our first danc was a mistake. :/

Post # 6
189 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Hey date twin!  I’m nervous too!  Mostly because there is still so much to be done.  I am essentially where sites like The Knot tell me I should be at if I still had 18 months!  Yikes!

Post # 7
1056 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

OMG, I’m at 93 days and I’m trying to take it one day at a time!!! I am excited and freaking out all at the same time.  Last night I had a nightmare I can’t find my birth certificate or my passport…and right now after just moving I can’t find my passport for real.  So I’ve been freaking out! I don’t want to have to get a new one.  Then came home today and in my mail is a letter from the DMV…I have to get my drivers license by 4/14 (my b-day) and the wedding is May 19th…so don’t know what to do b/c I need it but I don’t want to pay for it twice.  🙁

I’ve been trying to do things but freaking out that I won’t have enough time to get my scrapbooks I want done in time and I need it for the reception table.  UGH…Lord give me strength and money!

I’ve gotten a lot done, but have a lot still to do.

Post # 9
7904 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2012 - Pelican Grand Beach Resort

My wedding is in 8 days, and yesterday, our pastor sent the ceremony transcript for us to proofread. I was crying up a freaking storm while reading it, I was so good-emotional.

Post # 10
218 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@rachliersemann:  Mine is 138 days away and I still have not even attempted to do a guest list.  No save the dates had gone out.  I have not liked anything to do with the planning except for looking at venues and my dress. 

Honestly, if I could do it all over again, I’d grab my Fiance, go to an island, get married there, and come back and have a dinner with our closest friends and relatives.  I am freaking out that I won’t like my makeup and hair, that I won’t have a dark enough tan, that I will complain my hips look too big… It’s endless..

Not to mention my engagement is WAY too long due to me wanting to finish graduate school.  I’ve been engaged since Dec. 2010. 

So needless to say, I’m an emotional mess.

The topic ‘100 days tomorrow!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors