(Closed) 100 Mile Challenge- will you join me?

posted 7 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
212 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I kinda love this…. although my wedding is 7/9/11, so I don’t have as much time!  I am the QUEEN of 2.25 – 2.5 miles… so that would definitely push me to the solid 3 miles!  I also like the chain… although I don’t want to take the time to make one (and store it).  Maybe a paper-clip chain?  Not as dramatic of a tear-away, but it’ll work 🙂

Post # 4
870 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I win I win! I just hit 100 miles in this running competition I’m doing–we started Jan 16 and I hit 100 Monday. That’s more running than I’ve ever done in my life and we still have 2 months to go! I’m hoping I can hit 300 by the end of our challenge. 🙂

Post # 5
236 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

You can do it! And I bet once you hit your stride you’ll be cranking out even more miles! 😀

Post # 6
1115 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

Do you have an ipod or iphone?

Nike has a cool site where you can join challenges like this.

I used to use the Nike chip with my nano.

But if you have an iPhone…the Nike+GPS app is super awesome and easy to upload your stats to Nike’s site directly from your phone.

Post # 7
5572 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

I want to try!! My wedding is June 19th!! I think I’ll start next Saturday so that I have exactly 4 months. That’s 25/month, 6.25/month. I’m definitely doing it!

Our bridal party is running a 5k the Saturday before our wedding! My FI, myself, 3 BMs, 1 MOH, 2 GM and my FMIL will be running! This will be a great way to keep me motivated in my training!

Post # 8
13101 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2010

I’ve been working on a 1,000,000 meter challenge since January 1st.  Me and a group of my friends are trying to run a million meters (621.4 miles) in 2011.

Post # 10
381 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Love this! what a great goal! I just found a pretty cool website that is called daily mile. There are tons of beginner runners on there and it’s super easy to track your miles, your progress how you were feeling on the run, etc. It also has an iPhone app (and maybe other phones?)

Oh and the Nike stuff that @Theresa90405: suggested is great too! Though I like the simplicity of just writing it down after I’m done.

Post # 12
2116 posts
Buzzing bee

Okay, I have 131 days until my wedding, but I’m going to join you on this. I WILL do it!!

Post # 13
2116 posts
Buzzing bee

@Dreamer12781: I made my paper chain last night before going to bed and I was able to rip off two today!! 98 miles to go!!

Post # 14
689 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

My wedding is 8/13/11 and count me in! I’ve been wanting to do a little more running. 

Post # 15
2116 posts
Buzzing bee

95 miles to go!

Post # 16
256 posts
Helper bee

currently i can jog .5 – 1k without stopping, which is shitty i know but before i couldnt run 100metres:S

so count me in, i want to try do  5k fun run in april:)

The topic ‘100 Mile Challenge- will you join me?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors