$1.00 photobook with free shipping!

posted 3 years ago in Photos/Videos
Post # 3
30284 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@mufflerlove:  Wow really? That’s pretty awesome!

Post # 4
1463 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Wow, thanks for the heads up!

Post # 5
2302 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

thanks for telling us – i just ordered one, the coupon code works! who knows what the quality will be, but it’ll be fun to make a few just to have my photos printed 🙂

Post # 6
2302 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

oh – and they are hardcover 🙂

Post # 7
4382 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Anyone know if you can order one from Canada ? 

Post # 8
3271 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - An amazing non-profit retreat

Posting to follow.

Post # 9
310 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@nativedesires:  She said US and Canada so I would imagine it should work. I was going to try it but have to wait until I get home from work.

Anyone try lately, does the code still work since it’s a couple days old?

Post # 11
671 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

I got mine in the mail today. It’s pretty small but i really like it!!

Post # 13
41 posts

Bumping this! The code didn’t work for me, something about IP address being used… so I found another one!

Here it is: Z099BOOKYQGYK

Still good for US and CAN shipping (I live in Canada)! I too am iffy on the quality, but I heard Artscow is a little better than it used to be. We’ll see! Like the previous poster said, for a buck I’m willing to gamble! I totally used it to make a souvenir book for my maid of honour. 🙂 I’ll post pictures when I get it!

Post # 14
605 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

@candybee:  i love the idea for your MOH! i want to do this after my e-pics are in. do you know how long this code will be valid?

Post # 15
532 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

@mufflerlove:  Ooooh! How do you know it’s valid until then? That thrills me!

Post # 16
41 posts

@omglauren:  It’s valid until the end of February, I believe. From what I gather, these 99 cent codes average about 6 weeks in validity time!

@mscuppycake:  I think OP meant December 2013 for that code… that’s probably why it no longer worked when I tried it. 🙂

Also, I just discovered that when you sign up you get credits for a bunch of free stuff! Though I think you have to pay shipping for them… I will have to investigate!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors