(Closed) 100 Push Up Challenge

posted 8 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
1676 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

You should probably do the knee-style pushups.  Form is very important so you don’t hurt yourself.  I guess you could always switch over from the knee-style pushups to the regular pushups later on if you find yourself getting stronger.  When I started the 100-pushup challenge I could do 10-ish regular pushups.  Now I’m on week 3 (for my third time), and I can do 25+ without any problems.  I’m not progressing nearly as fast as the program seems to think I should be though…

Post # 5
1032 posts
Bumble bee

Oh this is an awesome program. You have just inspired me me to do the knee push up version, may I join you and see how progress goes for us at the same time?

Post # 6
1025 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Maybe do it with knee pushups then if you feel so inclined, start back over with regular!

I started doing this but it bugged my elbow so I only got up to 30. Good luck!

Post # 7
455 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I did the knee-style ones (good form) until I had built up my back and chest muscles and could do 3-5 not knee ones.  Then I just started again from the beginning.  It took me about 2/3 weeks before I was comfortable with my not-knee ones being good form enough to not injure myself.

Post # 10
558 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I’m doing it too!  Oh, pain!

Keep it up, ladies! 

The topic ‘100 Push Up Challenge’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors