(Closed) 100 push up/200 sit up challenge

posted 7 years ago in Technology
Post # 4
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I’m on week 3! I have actually done week 2 and week 3 twice because I was busy with graduating from school and moving back home and I didn’t give it all I had– So far it is going really well, I got 19 on the initial test too! 

I definitely feel stronger already and I think my arms are looking better too! I would definitely recommend giving it a try, what have you got to lose?

Post # 6
454 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

I just started both of these last night!  How’s it going for you?

Post # 7
384 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I’m in the middle of week three, doing only pushups.  I tried to do the situps, but figured I’d work my core with pushups for a while before giving that a go.

I’m doing the first 6 weeks with modified (girly) pushups.  Hopefully I’ll get to 100 there and be able to start over with regular pushups. 

I’m definately feeling a lot stronger.  I went from 10 modified to 25 in the first two weeks.  I also went from 0 regular pushups (yes I’m that week) to 5.  I’m super proud of that one.  FI and I had a push up challange last night and I nearly beat him.  He did 7 before I gave up.  I’m thinking that in 3 more weeks I might be able to beat him at regular pushups.

The topic ‘100 push up/200 sit up challenge’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors