10/04/2014 – 1 year out and so much already done. PIC HEAVY

posted 3 years ago in October 2014
Post # 4
141 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@Waitingbee57:  I love being super organised too!!  Well done on getting it all happening.  Fantastic.  I’m a year out as well and trying to do as much as possible ASAP!

Post # 6
Hostess
30304 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

Awesome! Glad it’s all coming together! 🙂

Post # 7
2319 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Organized and crossing things off the list is awesome 🙂

Post # 9
431 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Way to go for being organized!  I’m pretty close to where you are in my planning too.  I’ve got venue, dress, photog, dj, shoes, favours, bridesmaids bouquets, card box.  Some DIY projects going on but nothing finished except for my shoes and putting brooches on wires for my bouquet.  Its so much fun! Also, i have bridesmaid dresses picked out but not ordered yet.  

Post # 10
43 posts
Newbee

Hey date twin!

i’m with you! We have practically everything done. My mom makes fun of me that I won’t have anything to do next year – EXACTLY! I plan on sipping champagne and enjoying my wedding week instead of finishing favors or putting together centerpieces! 

The only things we have to do are find suits and I’m going to see pocket squares for the groomsmen and the dads. The ladies, including myself, all have their dresses. The future inlaws have already chosen a RD place, and we booked the hotel at the same time. Found a farm to pick wild flowers for the bouquets, etc. I do miss having projects to do, but I am relieved! How do you feel? I’ve been engaged for over a year now, so it feels as if I want it now, but I love the relaxed schedule. Anyone else with a long engagement And getting married October 2014?

Post # 11
236 posts
Helper bee

We are date twins, but I’ve done nowhere near as much as you! We have our venue/photographer/videographer/dj and wedding planner. We are still working on all the rest and will be for some time. Going dress shopping for the first time in a couple of weeks though!

Post # 12
66 posts
Worker bee

I have the church, photographer, dress, one of my bridesmaids is doing the cake (she’s super talented) and another bridesmaid is doing my hair.

Bridesmaids will go dress shopping in March.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors